Ads by Google
Ads by Google
Quincannon
Quincannon
Americas
04:23, 23/02/11

Is he working right?

I only ask, because I have been stalking him and while I have seen and tamed him once…

He is supposed to spawn in 4 different colors, but I, my guildies, and others that I have asked have only seen him spawn in the brown color….

Which you made a generic skin since they are all over Uldum.

Is he spawning correctly in the Red, Blue, and Green?

Thank you.

Vrakthris
Vrakthris
Americas
04:23, 23/02/11
Is he spawning correctly in the Red, Blue, and Green?

Yes. The mob is spawning correctly.

I could accept that, but if there is a 75% chance he spawns as a different color, but has yet to be seen as that color, at least on my server…

Well, as Kayl mentioned, if it has a 75% chance of spawning in a different colour it would still be a 25% chance of spawning in that one. Keep in mind that the chance is not cumulative. Each time it spawns it has a X% chance of being a particular colour.

It should also be mentioned that the mob has not been seen in a different colour by the people that you have spoken with. It is very likely that the mob has appeared and either been tamed or killed by others that you have not spoken with or otherwise shared their experiences.

© 2009-2014 Александр Евстигнеев
© 2012-2014 Alexandr Evstigneev (English mirror)

All translated and original materials are property of their respective authors/translators and WowRaider.Net
Reposts allowed with direct indexed backlinks only.

Rambler's Top100

Advertise with us

Site contains materials belonging to Blizzard Entertainment.
Site contains materials translated from mmo-champion.com, wowwiki.com and wowhead.com

Site design by OSP-Design.ru