Site contains materials belonging to Blizzard Entertainment.
Site contains materials translated from mmo-champion.com, wowwiki.com and wowhead.com
Site design by OSP-Design.ru
First let's try powercycling your system. Turn off your computer, then unplug the modem and router(if applicable). Wait a few minutes, then plug them back one by one waiting for each device to light up before proceeding to the next. Then restart your computer and see if the issue continues.
If it does, can you post some network information?
* Windows Xp, Vista, or 7
* Firewall (McAfee, Norton, ZoneAlarm, etc.)
* Network Adapter make, model, and driver date and version (http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=21137)
* Router make and model (this should be printed somewhere on the front or back or bottom)
* Cable or DSL Modem make and model
* ISP (Internet Provider)
* Is the connection wired or wireless
* Location (City, State)
Want to speak with someone directly? http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html
How's my driving? https://www.surveymk.com/s/R5D3LCF
I'm just back after a year of being away. I'm on spring break and giving the Cata trial a shot.
I am consistently getting disconnected upon log in. I have no issue logging in, reaching the character select screen, and selecting my character. The game loads fine, but once I hit Azeroth, I have instant issues. Player characters appear as «Unknown» and after about 30 seconds I'll get DCed. I can't cast spells or anything of the sort. Strangely enough though it always appears as if chat is working fine.